Unsecured Business Lines of Credit
These business lines of credit do not require collateral and include anything from smaller business credit card solutions to individual lines of credit up to $500,000.
A reliable business line of credit is essential for helping you build up your credit profile and maintain good borrowing power. At Jasema Capital, we offer unsecured business lines of credit that you are likely to qualify for even if you can’t qualify for a regular credit line. Our unsecured credit lines don’t have a collateral stipulation, which means you don’t need to offer any collateral at all. The amount for which you qualify is based on other factors such as how profitable your business is and how healthy your credit profile is.
Approvals for Both New and Established Businesses
- How much the business owner qualifies for depends on the credit profile and the size and profitability of the business.
- Start-up companies with no established revenue and a business owner or partner with a good credit file can expect to receive between $25,000 – $100,000 normally.
- Established businesses with revenues of $1,000,000 up to $10,000,000 can expect between $100,000 – $500,000 with no collateral if they qualify with their financials and credit.
- These are A-Paper products so the rates are very good. They range anywhere from 0% introductory offers on all our business credit card solutions to 1-5% over prime for the larger lines of credit.
Benefits of our unsecured credit lines include:
- No subprime loans (which means you’re guaranteed to get our good rates)
- Generous introductory offers
- No collateral required as long as other qualifications are met
We have a no-obligation pre-qualification opportunity that you can take advantage of if you have 10 minutes to spare. Contact us today to get started.