What Would a Low-Interest Loan Mean for Your Business?
Jasema Capital’s Small Business Loan Program is an excellent source of financing for most businesses. As a designated Preferred Financial services company by Preferred SBA lenders our loans are processed more quickly and efficiently than others. Importantly, with this designation the SBA has delegated the approval process to our lenders which means fast and efficient processing of your SBA loan.
SBA 7a Program
Jasema Capital’s small business financing offered through the 7(a) program:
- Loan amounts from $200,000 to $5 million at competitive current market rates.
- Pre-qualify in as little as 48 hours
- Real Estate Acquisition – LTV up to 90%
- Business Acquisition – LTV up to 80%
- Equipment Finance – LTV up to 100%
SBA 504 Program
Our SBA 504 loan program is designed to help business owners create wealth through commercial real estate ownership.
Capital uses for our 504 loans can include:
- The acquisition of commercial real estate
- Renovation of commercial real estate
- New construction and refinancing
- Financing for heavy equipment.
- Loan amounts up to $25 million
- Up to 90% financing available
The USDA Business & Industry (B&I) Loan Program is an asset-based loan program designed to help credit-worthy rural businesses obtain needed credit to grow and create jobs in their local communities. The program bolsters the availability of private credit by guaranteeing loans for businesses in rural areas across the US.
- Loan amounts from $1 million up to $25 million
- Business headquarters located in cities/towns with a population of less than 50,000 qualify as Rural America