Stated Income Commercial Real Estate
Could You Benefit From a Stated Income Real Estate Loan?
A stated income commercial loan is generally more concerned with the piece of real estate rather than the borrower’s credit history. The property income value must be capable of servicing the mortgage, taxes, and insurance for a state income commercial loan to be approved. An advantage to a stated income commercial loan over a traditional commercial loan is that the approval process is much quicker requiring fewer documents for the borrower to qualify.
- Up to 70% LTV for 1-4 Unit Non-Owner Occupied Properties
- Up to 75% LTV for 5+Unit Multifamily and Mixed Use
- Up to 65% LTV for Office, Retail, Warehouse, Self-Storage and Auto Service
- Minimum credit score of 600 to qualify
- $100K – $5M
- Purchase, Refinance, & Cash-out Refinance
- W-2 or self employed
Common Uses for our Stated Income Loans
- Debt Consolidation
- Purchase a Property
- Property Improvements
- Working Capital
Some of the properties that can be financed under a State Income Commercial Loan